Santa Randy Visit
This format has been working for Santa Randy all over the Puget Sound: from Olympia to Seattle, Enumclaw to Lakewood!
- Grand Entrance
- One on one greeting with every person at the event, even your Elf on the Shelf. This is a great opportunity to take selfies with Santa!
- Santa proceeds to a chair with seasonal decorations/backdrop for more formal, posed photos.
- If you choose, Santa can give out your gifts with assistance of a helper. Santa poses with each person for a personal photo opportunity – have your camera ready.
- Gifts should be held to be opened after Santa has met with each guest. Opening gifts all at once, so no one is left out. Also, makes a great exit time for Santa
- Some additional ideas to extend the performance past the basic 30 minutes:
- Christmas trivia questions asked by Santa
- A Christmas book reading by Santa and/or Mrs. Claus
- Santa leading the group singing Christmas carols
- Santa dancing with guests to Rockin’ around the Christmas tree.
- A fun story about each person, great with handing out Christmas Bonus
- Turning on the Christmas Tree
- Mr. and Mrs. Claus leading a parade of children, great for big events
- Or let’s work on something NEW